Soul Asylum's anticipated Dead Letter tour is on the way, and we're giving away a pair of tickets in every market. The 25-city tour kicks off on February 11 in Milwaukee, followed by Detroit, Chicago, and Cincinnati and will continue to the east coast, back through the Midwest and west coast cities. Local H will be opening except where noted. Don't see your city listed? March dates for the ticket giveaway will be announced soon.
This contest has ended. Thanks for participating!Listen to "Dead Letter" Listen to "If I Told You" About Soul Asylum Soul Asylum is vocalist/guitarist Dave Pirner,drummer Michael Bland, lead guitarist Ryan Smith and bassist Winston Roye. In 2020, the quartet have released2020's Hurry Up And Wait which reflects Soul Asylum's usual eclectic approach: thrashing songs indebted to punk ("Hopped Up Feelin'") and classic rock ("Got It Pretty Good"), folk-influenced pop-rock ("Silly Things"), and gorgeous jangle-pop (lead single "If I Told You"). The band first entered the major-label mainstream with 1988'sHang Time and its 1990 follow-up, And the Horse They Rode In On, before achieving a commercial breakthrough with 1992's triple platinum Grave Dancers Union. That album spawned several international hits, including "Runaway Train," which won a Grammy Award for Best Rock Song, and "Black Gold," and made Soul Asylum alternative radio and MTV staples. The band was initially formed in the early '80s under the name Loud Fast Rules when Pirner was still in high school, cutting their teeth as part of the celebrated Minneapolis local music scene.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
- Limited to legal residents of, and entries from, within the United States, 18 years of age or older. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.
- Sweeptstakes opens on February 3, 2020 and will conclude February 9, 2020. Winners will be selected at random on February 10, 2020.
- Method of Entry: Enter your email address and you’ll be automatically entered to win.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this contest is Blue Élan Records, LLC. For information or inquiries, contact Blue Élan Records, 10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2000, Los Angeles, CA, 90024, www.blueelan.com
- Prize: (1) Winner per market will receive 2 tickets to see Soul Asylm in concert. Approximate retail value of the prize is $60. Hotel, airfare, transportation and all other expenses are exempt and are the responsibility of winner(s).
- Where/when winner will be announced: Each winner per market will be chosen at random on or around February 10, 2020. We will contact the winner via email.
- Winner List: To receive a notice of the winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Blue Élan Records, LLC, 10880 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 2000, Los Angeles, CA, 90024 and please specify “Soul Asylum Giveaway Official Rules” on the outer envelope.